Monday, July 26, 2010

July 18 - Quick Bike Around Roppongi


Sae and I took a quick bike trip this day around Roppongi. We actually hadn't been there yet as we heard it was extremely westernized with TGIF, Hard Rock, Outback, etc... not exactly why I'm here. Actually, it was a pretty cool place, near Roppongi Hills, a business and residential complex, it was ore of the high life with prada and gucci and D&G shops. We weren't there long as we couldn't really find a decent spot to chain up our bikes and go for a quick walk around. We did see more than a few nice cars while we were there so I did take a couple shots of those.

After getting back I finally hit the timing right with my camera still out. On a regular basis there is a helicopter that lands at the other Mori Building near our place and drops people off. This time I captured a few shots of it.

Anyways... back to reality. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment